Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Long Time Puffing

Its been a long time since I posted on here but I am still supporting the battle of the ban! Unfortunately I had to move out of the hospital that shall remain nameless and have not had the free time and the access to the internet as I did before :(
I still visit the hospital when it is safe to do so to catch up with people and it is good to see the ban has not stopped people enjoying their nicotine and it is even more noticeable than it was before the ban when the smokers were all happily tucked away from the public eye-WELL DONE THE NHS!!!!
At this moment in time I am visiting someone in Bognor and I am pleased to say he is a smoker so I can happily enjoy the nicotine rush til my hearts content :)
As for my life at the moment-I could write a best seller based on the last 5 months (another reason why I have not been able to post) and maybe when the fight with the hospital is finished I will disclose the crazy world I have lived in which as my mate describes it is more colourful than Alice in wonderland on LSD!
I have to go now-grubs up and company is very good so I will try and blog very soon for those that may or may not be interested, enjoy the nicotine rushes and beat the ban
Bye 4 now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home