Friday, September 07, 2007

New life and old friends!

Well its been a long time fellow smokers and even fellow non-smokers. I hope you are all well and enjoying the atmosphere, be it smoggy or clear!
My life has changed quite alot I am still a disgruntled ex nhs worker and guess I always will be but I have moved on from that being in the forefront of my everyday life.
I moved back down to Somerset and am sharing a flat with a friend and working as a home care assistant out in the community so am pretty much my own boss out on my own driving around and for those that know me you will realise I am happy doing this as I am still getting to care for people that need help and support with a wide range of aspects of their lives, I could tell you many stories about it but obviously I cant on hear-client confidentiality-but they are all brilliant people and they have made me realise their is alot more to life than worrying and fighting all the time.....I definately did alot of that!
I am still puffing away although if any of my supervisors read this I dont of course smoke while I am driving around to clients houses :) lol.
I am heavily involved with the local cricket club that I have been a member of for 16 years now and do alot of work up there often followed by a few drinks in the local pub....best pub ever....if you are ever down this way try it ou 'The Manor Arms, North Perrott, Somerset. The food is to die for and the drink is good too.
I have made some good friends bacck down here and I would definately say I am a happy person again, puffing away, outside the pub and club of course.#
I do miss some of my friends from Basingstoke, one in particular, I think he will know who he is though, mentioning no names. I hope he is well and happy, I have no doubt that the staff he works with will still be fighting over who gets to work with him ;)
I have to go for now but I will be back, msn is calling me :) take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home